Friday, March 17, 2006

St. Patrick's Day Losers!


This morning Sabina and I had the surprise of seeing a leprechaun walking around our neighborhood. He was walking around to people's houses at about 7:30 and either catching them on their way to work or knocking on their doors and waking them up. Since Sabina and I were both a wee bit on the lazy side and still in our jammies we decided to stay upstairs on my bed watching Mr. Leprechaun walk around rather than go outside and welcome him to our neighborhood. That was apparently the wrong decision.

Mr. Leprechaun was here with his friend from KWIN 98.3 radio. Apparently, today, if one was to catch "Loser Leprechaun" in their neghborhood and ask tell him "I want your pot of gold" you would receive tickets to go and see the Black Eyed Peas.

Who's the loser now!

:-(

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish a leprechaun had come to my neighborhood; I'd love to see the Black Eyed Peas!

Cincysundevil said...

Don't worry; no leprechaun ever bothered to visit me either!