I was tagged by CindyLu! Here are my responses:
Seven things I hope to do before I am here no longer:
1) Take a real vacation: Somewhere far away, for at least a week – no budget, no worries.
2) Take salsa lessons.
3) Go to an Andrea Bocelli Concert and a BB King concert. (separate concerts though - not together!)
4) Live outside of the U.S. for a while (Panama maybe? ) – preferably a Spanish speaking country.
5) Get a Master’s Degree in Education – Either in reading or curriculum.
6) Watch Sabi graduate from college.
7) Find a soulmate
Seven things I can do:
1) Be a good mom
5) Work well under pressure
6) Multitask - You should see all of the things I am doing while I am typing up this blog!
7) Be open minded
Seven things I can’t do:
1) Vote Republican (Never have - Never will!)
2) Balance my checkbook – This I know I am capable of just can’t seem to do it!
3) Fold clothes immediately after they come out of the dryer.
4) Accept compliments
5) Buy Barbie Dolls, or video games for my daughter (not about to let her fry her brain or accept unhealthy images of womanhood!)
6) Appreciate Country Music
7) Write well.
Seven things that attract me to another person:
2) Silliness/Goofiness/Humor (I love to laugh and smile)
5) A love for reading
6) The ability to motivate and inspire me
7) Dark eyes and a beautiful smile
Seven Favorite Books:
1) Thank You Mr. Falker by Patricia Polacco
2) Bendícme Última by Rudolfo Anaya
3) Como Agua Para Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
4) To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
5) The Color Purple by ALice Walker
6) The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Alex Haley and Malcolm X
7) The Street by Ann Petry
Seven things I say most often:
3) Sit up straight in your chairs - no slouching! (obviously this is a school one!)
5) A ver...
6) ¡Ay ...mujer, por favor!
7) Girl ... PULEASE!!! (The English version of #6)
Seven people to play this little game:
None! My online blogger friends have either already done this or are above doing this fun and silly little type of post.
Have a great day!