Sunday, November 13, 2005

Jury Duty

I have been summoned for Jury Duty on Tuesday. I HATE serving on Jury Duty! I belive in the system but don't want to be called up anymore. I have already served on two juries. The first one involved two brothers who beat each other up and the second involved a man who beat up his wife. How depressing!
I am hoping (praying) that I will not be called in. If I am called on , I am hoping that it will be for a highly publicized case that indirectly involves me because it directly impacted my place of work and my daughter's school. That would mean that I would be dismissed from the case. (At least it gives me a pretty good darn chance of getting dismissed)
Why is it that I talk to people who have never been summoned for Jury Duty and I get called in every 2 years to the day almost???
Cross your fingers for me!
-k-

No comments: