Thursday, January 25, 2007

The ABC's of MsAbcMom


I stole this from Cincysundevil:

A- Available or single? Both...maybe...
B- Best Friends? - I can count them on one hand
C- Cake or Pie? - CAKE BABY - especially carrot cake - YUM!!!!
D- Drink of Choice - Lime Diet Coke or Starbucks Frech Roast Coffee made at home with Fat Free Hazelnut Creamer
E- Essential Item? - My Digital Camera
F- Favorite Color? - Green and Orange right now. I go through phases of favorite colors. I especially like them on the brighter sides.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? - Actually, I prefer Swedish Fish.
H- Hometown? -Modesto, CA
I- Indulgence? - Trader Joe's Chocolate covered dried fruit. OMG...I LOVE that stuff.
J- January or February? - (I am stealing this from CincySunDevil) "January because Valentine's Day sucks"
K- Kids and names? -No idea what this means. I can tell you that in the past 12 years of teaching I have found that if I have a kid named Brandon, Christian or Domonic I will be in for an interesting and challenging year!
L- Life is incomplete without? - My Bina!
M- Marriage Date? - Ummm, yeah, rub it in. Especially with Valentine's Day coming up!
N- Number of Siblings? - 2 baby brothers. (not that they are babies anymore!)
O- Oranges or apples? - Oranges - especially mandarins
P- Phobias/Fears? - In the past few years, flying has started to freak me out a bit.
Q- Favorite Quote? - "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
R- Reason to Smile? - Because it's almost Friday!
S- Season? - Fall - I love the trees and the crisp air. The bad part is that around here, a true fall season begins somewhere in mid to late November and last about 3 weeks and then winter settles in!
T- Tag three people! - 1) Anyone 2) who wants 3) to do it!
U- Unkown Fact About Me? - I once punched a lady in the stomach when I was riding the bus with my mom. In my defense, I was really, really young and obviously had no clue as to what I was doing and how bad it was to do it.
V- Vegetable you hate? - Just one??? I hate most veggies that are cooked. The only ones I will eat cooked are peas, green beans and corn. The smell...yuck!
W- Worst habit? - I don't save money like I should.
X- X-Rays you've had? - Legs, feet, arms, teeth, back, etc....
Y- Your favorite food? - More than one: Empanadas from Argentina, Sopapillas from Chile, Pupusas from El Salvador, Pastelitos from Panamá and fresh fruit and veggies from my local Farmer's Market
Z- Zodiac? - Cancer

1 comment:

Coco said...

Other names to add to the Kids and Names List:
Crystal...'cause they just do NOT shine!
Angel...huh?! they're demons in disguise!

Have a wonderful weekend : )

Un fuerte y caluroso abrazo,
Coco