Thursday, January 18, 2007

5 Things You May Not KNow About me Meme

Everyone else is doing it so I jumped on the bandwagon too!

Hmm...5 things you may not know about me...

1) Like Cindylu, I don't like too many reality tv shows. There are however two that I absolutely love: Project Runway and Top Chef. I also enjoy watching the Food Network, especially Paula Dean, Emeril Lagasse, Rachel Ray and of course Iron Chef America.
*** btw...if you watched Top Chef last night, were you happy to see Cliff go??? I was... good
riddance!

2) In 8th grade I was my school's rep to the county spelling bee. I was so proud of myself. That bubble burst very quickly though when I was the first one out by not spelling "business" correctly. I spelled it buisness.

3) In my elementary school years I went to 5 different schools. At my 3rd school, I decided that I needed a change of identity and I told my teacher that I wanted to be called by my middle name, Jeannette. She told me that if that is what I wanted that I had to go by that name the entire year. I hated my middle name by the end of the first week. My teacher didn't care and I was Jeannette that entire year. I hated that year!

4) In high school, Footloose was my favorite movie. I have seen that movie upwards of 50 times. (probably more!) To give you a more vivid picture, Footloose came out when we used to have to go to the video store and rent the VCR as well as the videos. I had a lot of slumber parties as a high schooler and we must have watched that movie at every party. My friend and I could quote scenes from that crazy movie. (i know...we were LOSERS!)

5) When I was in elementary school I had a crush on Shaun Cassidy. I watched every single Hardy Boys episode and was a proud owner of his first two albums. Don't even ask me how many times I sang "Da Doo Run Run!"

Aren't you glad that you know that very menaingful trivia about me???

Who do I tag??? YOU! You're it! Go on...post ...NOW!!!
:-)

2 comments:

Coco said...

Hey, we would've been SIL's!! I had a crush on David Cassidy : )

Have a wonderful weekend!

Un fuerte y caluroso abrazo,
Coco

Anonymous said...

Cut loose! I loved Footloose, too.