Friday, February 09, 2007

Conference Update

Bad:
1) I am sick. I am loading up on Advil cold and sinus and am almost out of Kleenex!
2) It is overcast and rainy at times
3) I have not yet been "WOW-ed" by any of the presenters that I have seen
4) I miss my family

Good:
1) I am in great company here. The people I am hanging out with are the cream of the crop in education as far as I am concerned. It is wonderful to be around so many great minds
2) My hotel is pretty cool.
3) San Jose is very cool. Big city looks with a smaller town feel.
4) I have collected a lot of cool freebies in the Exhibit Hall.
5) I have run into Jose Luis Orozco several times in the past two days.
6) There's a Peet's coffee shop close by!

2 comments:

Coco said...

I'm sorry you're feeling so sick,
and to be at a conference while sick- yuck!
Yes, it's "rainy" : (
But hey, at least you don't have "rainy day schedules" to contend with : )

Hope you feel better soon!

Coco

Msabcmom said...

Thanks Coco!
-Kelly