Sunday, October 16, 2005

Sunday Morning

Today Sabina and her Bubbe (grandma) had a very good violin practice. I enjoyed listening to the music while practicing taking some shots with my new camera. Here they are:

Silly Pose:

October 2005 008

Serious Pose:

October 2005 010

Partners in Crime:

October 2005 011

You may wonder why I call these two partners in crime. Well...yesterday these two innocent looking ladies told me that they were going for a walk. They also told me that they were going to start walking everyday for a minimum of 20 minutes. Sabina and her grandma took off on their walk. I went to pick them up in the car about 20 minutes later since we were on our way to a dinner. I found them walking not far away form the house with a bag from the grocery store. I asked what was in the bag and they said "candy!" I of course had to give them a hard time about making a point to do something healthy and ending up at the store eating candy! Sabina then told me about all the plans that she had for future walks including stopping by to get hot chocolate one day during the walks! Oy vay!

2 comments:

Msabcmom said...

Let's go but NO CANDY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cuties, all of them (Sagwa, too).
--Margie