Monday, October 24, 2005

Concert Tickets

Andrea Bocelli tickets just went on sale today for a show in Fresno on December 11th. The cheapest tickets are going for $55. What the heck? I remember going to see some concerts way back in the college days. Al B. Sure, and New Edition and Rob Base one time and then Bobby Brown, BBD and Karen White another time. I don't think I paid more than $30 each time.

I just about had a fit paying the $60 to go and see Alejandro Fernandez, Marc Anthony and Chayanne in concert this past August. I probably wouldn't have done it if I hadn't been guilted into it either. I guess that it also helped that I am a bit infatuated with that gorgeous man too! (A.Fernandez, not Marc Anthony...PLEASE!) I am SO glad that I went but come on... who has the money to do this on a regular basis.

I absolutely LOVE Andrea Bocelli but I will have to pass on the concert tickets. I think I will just get all of my Andrea Bocelli CD's out on December 11th, get a nice hot cup of coffee and a good book and hang out on the couch with a good book.

No comments: