Friday, March 28, 2008

Gym Procrastination


Ever have those days where you just don't want to go to the gym but you have no real good excuse? That is how I am feeling today. I have no desire to jump in the car, drive and work out. I have been doing every possible thing that I can to occupy my time to make excuses for not going. (like posting a blog!) I know that eventually, I will have to get there but I am not sure when that time will come. Maybe after the 4:00 Monk re-run that I have probably seen about a million times!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I feel that way every day, and that's why I need to return to Weight Watchers! I've been looking at The Biggest Loser on TV this season, and it's very inspiring. The people on the show have lost so much weight, some more than 100 pounds. Unbelievable. Watching television, though, is not exercising, darn it.

Msabcmom said...

Funny you should mention that. My real motivation to go to the gym today was because I have to weigh in tomorrow morning at W.W. Every little bit helps. It helped that I caught the Monk re-run while burning off calories on the elliptical and treadmill.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Hello there!

Hello from Bangalore, India - I'm also named "Bina" :)

What a pleasant happenstance; I strolled inot Bina's Blog while searching for an image of the parts of the violin I had created, for a book by L Subramaniam years ago.

Your daughter's blog is v. v. very cute.

And your own blog, with the Obama banners aren't half bad - I love the GBW days-in-office countdown lol

binasmiles@gmail.com

in Bangalore