Tuesday, May 09, 2006

FLICKR + Target = A Very good thing!

Tomorrow is Teacher's Day. Sabina is giving her teacher and student teacher a framed picture of herself with them as well as a signed Vission Latina CD. I meant to copy the pictures on my memory stick today so I could run it over to Target and print it today after school. In my rush to get to school today though, I just forgot to do it.

During my lunch break, I was going through my FLICKR photos and I saw the pictures that I wanted to have printed. I then rememebered reading something on FLICKR about sending pictured oonline via FLICKR to have them printed at the store. Well, that is exactly what I did. I just clicked a few buttons and I was done. After school, I walked into the photo dept at Target and the pictures were ready. What was even better was that they were FREE. I guess that your first two pics are FREE! YAY!

I am loving FLICKR and Target right now. Can you tell?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»