Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hooray For the Internet!

For the past 5 years or so I have been trying to find a long lost friend of mine that I met when I lived in Chile. We went to school together when I was in 6th and 7th grade. We stayed in contact for sometime after I left by writing to each other. I don't know when we stopped writing to each other and fell out of contact.

About 5 years ago I looked on our former school's website and found an update on her and an e-mail address. Sadly, the e-mail bounced back. A couple years later, I tried again but with the same luck. Yesterday, I went back to the site and found an updated e-mail address. Guess what? This time it worked! I got a response from her yesterday. How cool is that???

I am happy to be back in contact with my long lost friend!

2 comments:

Coco said...

Yay, you found your friend!!
Yes, the Internet is a wonderful tool (if used appropriately).

Wow, summer plans already...
it sounds like a BUSY summer, full of wonderful experiences!! : )

Have a restful & peaceful weekend : )

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

Happy reunion,
Paz