Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Too Many Choices

My new car rocks in the listening department. It has a great sound system and makes anything I listen to sound better. In my new car, I have the choice of listening to the radio and CD's BUT I also have the awesome ability to listen to XM radio as well as plugging in my iPod directly to the sound system. WOW! I have been on an audio overload these past few days just trying to figure out what I want to listen to.

XM is so very cool. In addition to being able to listen to Air America, BBC News and CNN in the car, I have also enjoyed the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's channels, the Showtunes and Soundtrack channels, the musica latina channels as well as the E! True Hollywood stories channel. (shh...don't tell anyone about that last one.) I should also add that Sabina absolutely loves the Radio Disney channel for kids.

My biggest problem now is that I don't want to leave the car because I am enjoying what I am listening to so much!

1 comment:

Progressive Texas Chicano said...

sounds like me with my iPod. I have over 1000 cds. which songs do i load up on?