Saturday, September 30, 2006

Me Meme

Following in the footsteps of Chef Paz...

I am thinking about: A very important school board meeting that is coming up next week. If I am brave enough, I might write about it soon.

I said: Too much! I need to try to not talk as much as I do and try to listen more.

I want to: try and have more fun. Life for me is about what I have to do and get done not about what I want to do for fun.

I wish: that I would be more motivated about working out. I really do enjoy working out, I just need to get to the gym. I need a gym partner.

I hear: Sabi singing to The Cheetah Girls! She is so pre-teen!


I am: tired.

I dance: in private. I am too embarrassed to do it in public!

I sing: to my class every day. Poor kids...

I cry: every single time that I watch the The Color Purple (the part where Shug walks to church in her yellow dress) and The Joy Luck Club (when Jing Mei meets her sisters in China).


I am not: going to do any school work today. (So there!)

I am: going to hang out with Sabina and take her to a Fall Cake Decorating class today.

I write: poorly.

I confuse: where to put and not put accents when I write in Spanish. My mom keeps telling me it is so easy to learn but I really don't want to do that. I am lazy - I admit it!

I need to: stop eating out and eat healthier. I need to plan this out and work it into the schedule.

Have an excellent weekend.

-Kelly

4 comments:

oso said...

Are you fishing for comments when you say you write poorly? Everyone - including you - knows you're an incredible writer.

MsAbcMom said...

Oso:
PUH-LEEZ!!!! No, I am not fishing...
I may be able to spell and write grammatically correct sentences but I can't write and take people on an interesting journey like some people I know. I would love to be able to do that but I think that is just a gift that I sadly wasn't blessed with.

oso said...

I've always had a hard time thinking of writing as a gift. I mean, I know what you mean - the best novelists are clearly gifted ... as are the best raconteurs. But they also practice what they do day in and day out ... just like you and me. And I'm glad that you do.

MsAbcMom said...

Besos Oso!
;-)