Saturday, January 12, 2008

Resolution

This year I didn't make the "lose weight" resolution. I want to lose weight but I think I need to have a different focus. Moving more is my resolution. My brother is on an exercise kick and he encouraged us to exercise along with him.

We each set a goal of a certain amount of miles per week. (elliptical, running, walking, biking, etc) We can track our progress on a cool excel program that my brother sent us. I chose to go with a minimum of 5 miles per week. I hope to go over that but I didn't want to set it so high that I would break the resolution and just stop completely.

So far I am on week 2 and I made it both weeks. Yay!

6 comments:

jennifer said...

this is so great! i just noticed the progress bar on your blog. good for you! i need to do something like that, too...

Julissa said...

very happy for you. You and your brother will be successful!!

Msabcmom said...

hey! Thanks to you Jennifer and Julissa. It was your comments today that motivated me to go to the gym tonight at 8:00. oh..thanks also to Miriam for calling me and guilting me into going!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hey, no problem! Thank you for motivating ME...
miricaro

Coco said...

I'm trying to catch up and visiting my friends...

So what was your brother doing in Macao? Is this the same brother that's into exercising?

Excercise...anything and everything helps! : )

Hope you continue to reach your goal each week : )

abrazos y bendiciones