Monday, October 29, 2007

Flat Stanley Update


Our Flat Stanley's have all been sent out. Many friends and family members volunteered to host our story book character. THANKS!

I am going off track in a few days so I will see if I can make a new website to track Flat Stanley's travels. In the meantime, check out Shelli's FLICKR to see Flat Stanley in Brooklyn and Guusje's blog to see Flat Stanley's amazing adventures with her. He has been getting around!

Here are some other places on Flat Stanley's itinerary:

Outside of the U.S.
Mongolia
The Cayman Islands
Panama
Japan
England
Greece
Fiji
Germany
Australia

In the U.S.
All over California
New York
Texas
Michigan
Illinois
Florida
Ohio
and more... (I just can't remember them all right now!)

1 comment:

Mrs. T said...

What a fun project- if you do it next year, keep me in mind!